tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat Clsuter 6.0.18 & White sites
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 10:22:37 GMT
On 20/01/2010 02:45, Alexander Diedler wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> We have some issues with a Tomcat Cluster. Sometimes (after a few hours without restart
of services) , the webserver doesn´t deliver the complete content to the browser. It means,
in the browser ther appear the header and some parts of the website, but then only blank and
white website. In the source code in HTML view it is the same leak. Only after a restart of
the services the content will be completely delivered.
> It is a Win 2003 Server with JDK 1.6, the Server jvm.dll is called from Tomcat. It is
a 2 node cluster with Apache 2.2.14 and Tomcat 6.0.20 and mod_jk 1.2.28. In front of these
cluster there is a Hardware loadbalanacer BigIP from F5.
> Somebody any idea, why the cluster stops delivering of contents after a period of hours?

Could be all sorts of things. What error messages do you see in the
Tomcat and mod_jk logs?

Your mod_jk and AJP connector configuration may shed some light.

Mark