tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Len Popp <len.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error-page problem - nested exceptions
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 20:12:07 GMT
Yes, in the error page you can get the exception as a request
attribute, either "javax.servlet.jsp.jspException" or
"javax.servlet.error.exception" (sometimes it's one, sometimes the
other). In my app, I found that this exception has already been
"unwrapped" - it's the original exception, not a ServletException. I'm
not sure it works the same way with Spring's NestedServletException -
you'll have to try it out.
--
Len