tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject Re: Recommendations for Automating Deployments and then dev, qa, uat, prod testing
Date Sun, 24 Jan 2010 00:56:55 GMT
How about CI - continious integration server that builds, tests, and
deploys the apps if the tests are successful?

There are a few great CI servers out there. I happen to use Bamboo
from atlassian. All CI use a build tool like ant or maven.

CI would make your small ops team superstars.

Sent from my mobile device