tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mohit Anchlia <mohitanch...@gmail.com>
Subject Http 500 and %b in access log
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 17:06:11 GMT
Tomcat 6:

I am seeing Exception in localhost java.net.SocketTimeoutException:
Read time out. I looked at the access log and I see tomcat returning
Http 500. Only thing in common is that "%b" (bytes sent) for all the
timeouts are 2657. For rest of them where requests are successfull
it's less than 2657.

Could someone help me understand what %b is for in localhost access
logs and if what I am seeing makes sense.

Does SocketTimeoutException correspond to ConnectionTimeout in the
connector? We tried increasing it but didn't make any difference.