tomcat-users mailing list archives

From hbral <nro...@web.de>
Subject can't call my servlet on Tomcat 6 (Error 404)
Date Sun, 31 Jan 2010 22:36:50 GMT

Hi everyone.
I have a serlvet that reads a file from disk and then starts streaming
the file.
i have mapped the servlet to url in the web.xml file.
it works perfect on my local machine (i'm using gwt with eclipse which uses
jetty i think) but when i deploy it on my tomcat server i can't call that
url that is mapped to the servlet instead i
get a page with the 404 error (the requested resource was not found).
thank you