tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ran Harpaz <ipa...@hotmail.com>
Subject CSV File "Save as" dialogue defaults to HTM file
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 09:17:37 GMT

Hello, I'm using Jetspeed 1.6, running on Tomcat.

In a portlet I developed, I create a .csv file and print a link to it. The
user then needs to right-click on the file and select "save file as".

The dialogue that pops up defaults to file type HTML file, and replaces the
.csv extension of the file I link to with .htm.

Is there anyway to resolve this? I really need to give access to the csv
file as-is, and not bother my clients more than neccessary.