tomcat-users mailing list archives

From danielitob <gbatt...@aliceposta.it>
Subject tomcat seems not seeing context.xml
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 10:48:00 GMT

Hi guys,I've a absurd problem and I can't figure out....I've a debian server
on which tomcat 5.5 is installed.I need to run a jsf application, in which I
use pool of connection for db. Issue is that my application can't connect to
db!In catalina log I seeorg.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.SQLNestedException:
Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Access denied for user
'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES))the issue is that in context.xml of
my application (I use local context) user and password are different (i
don't pass root user!).Is it possible tomcat is not able to read context.xml
and so try to go with root user?Please help me, my application doesn't see
db..