tomcat-users mailing list archives

From LiuYan 刘研 <lovet...@21cn.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Connector 1.2.28 success and failure
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 01:21:25 GMT

It should be a mod_jk configuration issue.

After compared your two configurations, I found two main differences:

-  extension_uri=/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll
+  extentions_uri=/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll
extension_uri vs extensions_uri, right vs wrong

-  log_level=info
+  log_level=ALL
The mod_jk document said log_level: A string value for log level (can be
debug, info, warn, error or trace).
"ALL" is not an acceptable value.

So you can correct these and try again, hope it will work for you.