tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Skwar <>
Subject Incompatabilities?
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 07:20:55 GMT

Good Morning!

Thanks a lot for all the answers you provided yesterday in my other thread,
asking about scalability of Tomcat. Appreciate it!

Besides the "load issue", they claim, that a different app of theirs doesn't
work with Tomcat, but it's supposed to work with WebLogic and jBoss. Am
I right in assuming, that this is most probably caused by bugs in their app,
which (somehow only) get triggered by Tomcat?

Can't be any more specific here, sorry. I don't know what kind of errors
(supposedly...) are and I'd rather also not name the App and Manufacturer
so much: it's by far not a small company making the app and the app is used
quite a lot in its field and, of course, it ain't cheap...).

I'm simply asking to figure out the validity of their claims.

Thanks a lot again,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message