tomcat-users mailing list archives

From pionier <>
Subject add port number to rul after login or logout
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 12:47:52 GMT

I dont know where to ask or exacly what is source of this problem but...
I deployed my grails + acegi application on tomcat6 i bought a domain and
point it to ip of my serwer
in apatch i placed connfiguration
<VirtualHost *:80>
        Include /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/default_vhost.include

        ProxyRequests On
        ProxyPass /

        <IfModule mpm_peruser_module>
                ServerEnvironment apache apache

and when i enter my domain address everything works fine, but when i try to
login or logout application add to my url addres tomcat port number ie:

im entering address
i try to login in and im redirected to my domain name addres but with
default tomcat port number

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message