tomcat-users mailing list archives

From test123456 <sajith...@thinkcoretech.com>
Subject ClassCastException in tomcat 6
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 07:47:06 GMT

I am trying to setup content repository using the jackrabbit  and tomcat 6
server.

I put the jackrabbit.war file into the webapps.

I have a new test project which will access the jackrabbit.war through the
JNDI lookup.

In server.xml i have a global jndi resource.
and the tomcat lib directory contain all the required jar files.

In the test project , i am able to get the JNDI resource and lookup()
returns a org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository object

When i try to cat this to org.apache.jackrabbit.api.jsr283.Repository object
, it throws the ClassCastException .

What will e thr problem.. i am not able to find out where it went wrong..