tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tony Anecito <adanec...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SSL error reported from windows socket
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:21:57 GMT
Hopefully you are right. It is from the loadrunner virtual user logs and it is a windows API
but that may only try to point someone in the right direction not be a root cause. I am having
someone look at the Windows settings to see if that is where the problem is.

I am hoping to understand what the retrys(0) is all about regardless of the root cause of
the error. I would want 5 retries before stopping to try to connect to a port but not sure
if it means 0 retries or infinite retries.

Thanks,
-Tony