tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Joe Hansen <joe.hansen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with security-constraint in web.xml
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 22:47:52 GMT
Changing the redirectPort to 443 on both the Connectors (HTTP/1.1 and
AP/1.3) did redirect /spring_security_login to
https://mywebsite.com/spring_security_login. However, when I enter the
login credentials and submit the form, nothing happens. Somehow
changing the redirectPort seems to have broken the login form.

I'm sure there must be a simple explanation. Chuck, please help me out!!

Thank you,
Joe