tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Flaherty <pflah...@rampageinc.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Filter Mapping Issue
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 20:49:15 GMT
If I use a host name of ft.com with a appBase of c:/FilterTest then
doesn't c:/FilterTest become my web server root for ft.com?
Is seems to work that way for us although it may not be the correct
way to deploy a web app. The proofs folder is
just that a folder off the (Our c:/FilterTest) web root and we are
try to get a "filter mapping" hit when you type
http://ft.com/Proofs/1/calendar.png.

If you deploy an app off of %CATALINAHOME% then doesn't the user have
to type http://my.domainname.com/myapp ?
I want it to hit my app when I type http://my.domainname.com. That is
how it works with our product today.

It starting to sound like the complete URL has to be part of %
CATALINAHOME%'s path to get a filter hit ?

Thanks