tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anirban Talukdar <talukdar.anir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Safe to move tomcat directory while tomcat running?
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 07:07:37 GMT
Without stopping the JVM you want to change the files that the JVM is using?
I wonder. Hopefully, you can copy the files to another location, if the
application dont have any open inputstream. But the JVM current execution
path will not change if you donot restart it.

Thanks & Regards
Anirban Talukdar