tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Harvey <hemispheric-ve...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject Why does only one server.xml <Context causing failure
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:26:50 GMT

I'm loadbalancing my tomcat 5.5.27 servers and have discovered that if I put the following
line

The advised server.xml line
<Context distributable="true" > </Context>
is causing the following fatal server errors

SEVERE: createMBeans: Throwable
SEVERE: Error starting static Resources
SEVERE: Error in resourceStart()
SEVERE: Exception handling Container property change
SEVERE: Error filterStart
SEVERE: Context [/servlets-examples] startup failed due to previous errors
[...]

Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both
 http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394591/direct/01/