tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: SessionListener not being invoked
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 18:42:58 GMT
> From: Ken Bowen [mailto:kbowen@als.com]
> Subject: SessionListener not being invoked
>
> I have a SessionListener which is not being invoked when I connect to
> the webapp, and I don't understand why.

Most likely because your webapp didn't choose to create a session.  You'll need to look at
the code in your webapp to see under what circumstances it decides to do so.  Normally, a
session will be created for a JSP-based action unless you have inhibited it with <%@ page
session="false" %>; what's in your welcome.jsp?

 - Chuck