tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Looijmans, Mike" <mike.looijm...@oce.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat Crashes out of continuous servicing of stuck request
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 10:44:22 GMT
Just an idea: What happens if you change your DB call into a "Sleep(30)"
or something similar? Does tomcat still misbehave then? (the 'retry'
could be related to something else than tomcat).

This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for use by the addressee and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.

If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone and with a 'reply' message.

Thank you for your co-operation.