tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paolo Santarsiero <paolo.santarsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Manage log files in a cluster
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 16:03:14 GMT
I have a server cluster with two apaches2.2 and six tomcat6.0. So I have
apache, tomcat and webapps logs files. I want rotate files that don't
automatically rotate (and for this I saw logrotate under linux) and
automoatically send all files to a centralized log server. And this is one.
But I'd like to see all my logs files in cluster in a centralized  client
like browser, because it takes too long to access all log files. I saw
lambdaprobe, but was abandoned and it doesn't support tomcat6.
Thanks for the answers