tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bruce <br...@centerstage.com>
Subject Re: Every couple hours, Tomcat stops - FIXED
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 18:44:39 GMT
Juha,

The problem is fixed. My customer's site has been up for 24 hours with
no problems.

The problem became apparent when I went to the JVM line in
localhost:8080/manager/status. That was showing .5 MB free memory.

I went to the configure Tomcat. I clicked on the Java tab. Set the
"Initial memory pool" at 512. Set the maximum memory pool to 1024.

The program runs fine now.

Thank you for your help and suggestions.

Bruce