tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: submitting more patches
Date Sun, 20 Dec 2009 20:24:50 GMT
Mark Thomas wrote:

> If I recall correctly you are using Tortoise SVN. If you generate the
> patch from the root of the svn checkout, you will get all of the patches
> in a single file. You can then attach that to a new bugzilla entry.

You do recall correctly, and it did generate a single patch file.
Examine it carefully though, I don't really know what I'm doing yet.

> If that doesn't work for some reason, you can attach multiple patches to
> one Bugzilla entry.

It did not however seem to generate anything for the new files, so I
filed these separately, one per "bug".

One more thing : I noticed that in some of the Language_fr.properties
files, not all of the labels that are present in the basic
Language.properties file are present if the _fr version.
Example : connector/Language.properties

Should I add the missing entries, or is there a specific reason why they
are not translated ?