tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Using RemoteAddressValve with an Apache mod_proxy_balancer
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 19:48:34 GMT
Christopher Schultz wrote:

> Mark,
>
> On 12/18/2009 11:42 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
>> On 18/12/2009 16:21, André Warnier wrote:
>>> or do I need some
>>> special editor or setting, or do I just convert these codes to their
>>> UTF-8 equivalents and submit it as such ?
>> You can use:
>> http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/tooldocs/windows/native2ascii.html
>> to convert the file. You can then edit it and then convert it back
>> before submission.
>
> We use "Attesoro" for our projects:
> http://attesoro.org/
>
> You'll need both the LocalStrings_fr.properties and
> LocalStrings.properties files in order to use it effectively.

I got it converted fine to something usable with the native2ascii.exe
utility, part of the Sun JDK 1.6 on my pc.
I have the fixed version.
Now I just need to figure out how to create the diff that Mark wants.
I know under Unix/Linux it's easy.  On my WinXP workstation it requires
a bit more research..