tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Control character in cookie value
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 18:35:26 GMT
Chris,

Christopher Schultz wrote:

> I'm surprised that nobody else has noticed that the control characters
> in question were already posted by Itay... it's just that nobody
> bothered to read the error message properly :)

And we are quite flabbergasted that you did not peruse the thread
carefully, or you would have no doubt noticed that even prior to the
actual data showing the Base64 wrapping in its full glory, the reason
had been given beforehand.
But all is well now, since Itay added the magical no-wrap parameter in
his call.