tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Markus Schönhaber <tomcat-us...@list-post.mks-mail.de>
Subject Re: SSL only working on localhost
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 13:18:15 GMT
In addition to Pid's comment, which you should take heed of:

02.12.2009 13:41, Michael Dockery:

> i have wiresharked the server, and can see the inbound 443 connections,
>  so the firewall does not seem to be the issue.
>    (note: the other computers are on the same subnet/lan)

What exactly do you mean by "can see the inbound 443 connections"?
My guess would be that wireshark only shows incoming TCP packets
directed to port 443 of your server. If my guess is correct, this proves
nothing wrt to the packet filter's settings. It might well throw those
packets away.

--
Regards
  mks