tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ken Bowen <kbo...@als.com>
Subject Re: [Solved+Question]SessionListener not being invoked
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 04:09:50 GMT
Thanks.   This project has been sputtering along for a fair number of
years, and my context.xml almost certainly began life inside conf/
server.xml.  I would be fairly confident in betting that I moved it
out on earlier advice from you, but that I didn't clean it up then.
Well, I have now.
Cheers,
Ken