tomcat-users mailing list archives

From magillagorilla <dfo...@harris.com>
Subject Re: [/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll] is not a servlet url
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 15:40:51 GMT

Yes, my worker files are in the path I have specified in the registry. I am
confused by this as well. I don't know where that worker name is coming
from. The workers.minimal settings I posted are the ones I am using. If
indeed the redirector is looking for a worker called ajp13 then, yes, it is
not finding it.