tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ben Katz <ben.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How To Get MBean Server of Apache Tomcat.
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 12:34:10 GMT
Hi,
I use ManagementFactory.getPlatformMBeanServer() from within Apache Tomcat
and from a regular JAR file (outside the scope of apache).
I think (And correct me if im wrong) I'm getting different MBean Servers.
My question is - How Do I reach the Tomcat mbean server from outside or
alternatively, how do I register the MBeans from inside apache with the
"outside world" MBean server.
The first option (Reach the Tomcat mbean server from the outside) is
preferable.
Thanks!!