tomcat-users mailing list archives

From S Arvind <arvindw...@gmail.com>
Subject Want to customise the tomcat's session logic
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 10:06:57 GMT
Hi Tomcat developers,

           Bascially my requirement is ability to control the session
sharing in browser. Till now we maintained each application as differnet
context but pointing to same doc-base. So different web application will be
running on a same code to control the session sharing between different
application . But now we want to run in same context as one application but
control the session sharing. So i planned to customise session creation n
management of the tomcat to our requirements to add some value to
*path*attribute in session. Is this possible?

Is there anyother way to solve this session sharing??

Thanks in advance.

Arvind S