tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Corrin, Simon P" <spcor...@cbe.ab.ca>
Subject Tomcat 5.5.20 Installation Issues for IIS Redirect
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 15:45:48 GMT
Hello,

I am new at this, but am having some trouble getting Tomcat 5.5.20 installed the way I would
like to.  I am trying to install the Windows EXE for version 5.5.20 which seems to work fine.
 The next part is where I am having issues.  I am trying to set it up to run Single Sign On
through IIS and need to modify the worker.properties file for example.  Yet, the file is not
in the config folder and doesn't exist in the installation.  When I go to the SRC file it
is in there, but does not get installed for some reason.  I did see the documentation on setting
up the IIS Redirect but I don't have the files they are looking for as a part of my installation.
 Can anyone help me out to get this version installed correctly so I can use IIS Redirect
to set up SSO?

Thanks in advance for your help on this.

Thanks!

Simon.