tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: valve.invoke() called twice in request
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 14:22:57 GMT
> From: Johan Thorselius [mailto:johan.thorselius@gmail.com]
> Subject: valve.invoke() called twice in request
>
> Why is my valve.invoke() called twice ?

Are you sure it's called twice in the same request?  Or is the browser making multiple requests
for separate resources on the same page?

You could log the stack trace when invoked, and included additional information such as the
result of the toString() method for both the Request and Response object.

 - Chuck