tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Looijmans, Mike" <mike.looijm...@oce.com>
Subject RE: AJP with HTTPD - Buffer Size on long URLs
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 08:10:21 GMT
The RFC specs a maximum URL size of 4k. That should be enough for everybody.

Note that you can mix and match as required: Use the URL portion of your request to identify
the target of the request, and put the additional data in the POST body.

This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for use by the addressee and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.

If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone and with a 'reply' message.

Thank you for your co-operation.