tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kaushal Shriyan <>
Subject Re: centralized log server
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 16:28:06 GMT
On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 8:53 PM, Caldarale, Charles R
<> wrote:
>> From: Kaushal Shriyan []
>> Subject: centralized log server
>> is there a centralized application to access all the tomcat server
>> catalina.logs
> Your question is badly phrased, as Pid keeps trying to point out.
> If all you want is to be able to look at the log files, any editor will do.
> LambdaProbe can display the Tomcat log files in a browser - if it can be installed on
your version of Tomcat, which you didn't bother to tell us.  You also didn't tell us what
platform you're running on, or whether you're using a standard Tomcat download or a 3rd-party
repackaged version.  (The location of the log files varies with each.)
Hi Chuck

I got to see tcat server from
which says about centralized logging system and also additional

Do you recommend it. I am using the vanila apache tomcat 5.5.27 from

Please suggest/Guide

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message