tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sameek Bhaumik <sameekbhau...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Monitoring Tomcat over SNMP
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 12:11:17 GMT
Hi,

We intend to monitor a J2EE application deployed in Tomcat 5.5 using IBM Tivoli Monitor (ITM)
6.1 over SNMP. It'll be really helpful if some information on this is provided. To be more
specific the information I am looking forward to is:

1) Whether Tomcat 5.5 supports SNMP?
2) If the answer to question 1 is yes, then what is the configuration required in Tomcat,
so that Tivoli can monitor it over SNMP?
3) How are the MIBs generated from the Tomcat and what information a Tomcat MIB will contain?

Looking forward to an early response.

Thanks and Regards,
Sameek Bhaumik

      Keep up with people you care about with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/connectmore