tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Josh Gooding <josh.good...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Will tomcat allow me to configur access to a single folder?
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 21:59:17 GMT
Basically this is a dump for back up files, that's all.  I have a website at
the .com level, would I have to put in another entry in the server.xml for
this and then populate the (dump) directory with the WEB-INF / META-INF
resources?  I think I can configure the login with a file instead of having
to have a JDBC connection to a database.