tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nilesh Patil <nileshpatil2...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat 6 And SSL Configuration
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 07:03:24 GMT
I am trying to Configure SSL with tomcat 6. But I did following setting in
tomcat's conf/ server.xml

<Connector protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol"
           port="85" minSpareThreads="5" maxSpareThreads="75"
           enableLookups="true" disableUploadTimeout="true"
           acceptCount="100"  maxThreads="200"
           scheme="https" secure="true" SSLEnabled="true"
           keystoreFile="${tomcat.home}/conf/demo-ssl.key"
           keystorePass="sslkeystore"
           SSLCertificateFile="${tomcat.home}/conf/demo_ssl.cer"

           clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"/>

but when I am trying to Start the tomcat sercice it Displays message like

 " The apache tomcat service on local computer started and then stopped .
  Some services stopped automaticaly if they are not in use by other
services or programs"

I am not getting this on Google also..

Please Replay...

Thanks & Regards,