tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid <...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.17 crashes too often
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 15:50:15 GMT
On 27/11/2009 15:41, Rocco Scappatura wrote:
> Peter,

So, when it crashes:

1. Don't restart Tomcat, leave it off.

2. Find the current access log file.

3. Look at the last few requests - if Tomcat has crashed, then there
will be no new log entries after the crash.  So the last one will
probably be the one that caused the crash.

Hopefully the request that caused the crash will be logged and you'll
see which one it is.