tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: IIS redirect stops at [xxx] is a servlet url - should redirect to ajp13
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 14:20:08 GMT
Glynbach2 wrote:
> Hi, I am having problems with IIS redirect using IIS6, Tomcat 6 and JRE6. The
> servlet can be accessed on :8080 but gives a 404 error on :80.

Just to try to eliminate the obvious :
- is Tomcat really listening on port 8009 ?
  "netstat -an" will tell you.
- is port 8009 not being blocked by the Windows firewall or such ?
  you can slso try "telnet localhost 8009" (if it works, Tomcat will
accept and then close the connection; the error should be different if
you cannot even reach the 8009 port though)