tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Error - Unable to open the service 'Tomcat6' on Windows 2003
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 18:56:44 GMT
bhavik shah wrote:
> Hi I am sure it is "Tomcat6"
>
> Can you please explain the registry setting as I could not find auto-run for
> Apache Software foundation.

I don't really know, but I'll make a guess and suggest that you have a
look here :

(when you are logged-in as the user in question)

Or, if you are logged-in as an Administrator, maybe here :

HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

(and for each user under HKEY_USERS/)

I also think that when you install Tomcat, it gives you the option to
start this monitor or not.  If so, de-install, re-install and choose "no".