tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid <...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat / windows 2008 IIS 7 x64
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 12:45:46 GMT
On 20/11/2009 12:34, Sabo, Eric wrote:
> That step did not work, I have one file that has a simple jsp page it will not display
it.

OK, so:

What Connectors and Hosts you have defined in your server.xml?
Where did you put the JSP?

> * Probably.
>
>> Nothing has been written to my log files that I setup in the isap.properties file.
>>
>> I am new to tomcat so please bare with me on this.
>>
>> Thanks for all your help on this issue.

- Not Found"  -  error code of "0x80070032"

(see http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/reference/iis.html)

>>> Also how do we tell if we got the right executables meaning the right x64 ones?
>>
>> Tomcat won't start.  Probably.

>>> Since this is open source, is there anyone that does this setup for consulting
fee?

on a Windows 2008 using IIS 7 (x64 platform)  ?

>>> Thanks in advance,
>>> Eric Sabo
>>> Senior Windows Systems Engineer
>>> Information Technology Services  - Operations
>>> California University of Pennsylvania
>>> Please note my new email address:    Eric.Sabo@calu.edu
>>>

>>> Notice:  California University of Pennsylvania is changing its domain name from
CUP.EDU to CALU.EDU, effective Aug. 14.  Please make a note that all email addresses will
change to use this domain name and record appropriate changes in your contact lists.  The
CUP.EDU address will continue to work in parallel for a short time and then will be discontinued.