tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Apache Tomcat Connector (AJP13) is corrupting html content
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:16:41 GMT
ndunn1979 wrote:
> I am experiencing an odd issue using AJP13 to connect Apache up to Tomcat.
> I've gotten it all setup and working for small pages, but I have a use case
> where Tomcat serves a very large page >300KB.
Just so that you would not think that this is a common issue : I have a
couple of systems with a setup similar to yours (Windows, Apache,
mod_jk, Tomcat 5.5) with no special settings, and regularly serve html
pages larger than 300 K (results of searches in a text retrieval
system).  I have never seen that issue yet.