tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5.28 to 6.0.20 migration question
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 21:40:50 GMT
Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>> From: Michael C [mailto:tomcat6dot0@gmail.com]
>> Subject: Tomcat 5.5.28 to 6.0.20 migration question
>>
>> Tomcat no longer works.
>
> Care to tell us what that means?  Log entries, error messages, anything useful?  Or do
we have to call Pid to get him to use his Internet Telepathy?

Michael,
since you are new here, don't go misinterpreting the above.
Chuck is a bit rough sometimes, but he's good.
And the above contains a hint that he might even be inclined to help, if
you provide some more info.
Cos' if he wasn't, he'd just have told you to go find yourself a Smarts
forum.

;-)

And by the way, Pid is another one of the gurus here.  His specialty is
to devine, at long distance and with minimal information, what actually
does not work.  But we keep him in reserve for the really bizarre cases,
ghostbusters-like.