tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ajaypal <shaba...@thbs.com>
Subject Deployment of war file into a common locatiion
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 07:47:24 GMT

Hi ,
My name is Ajay and I have one web application which my whole team wants to
access . My problem is that all my team is scattered on different places (at
onsite and offshore) on different networks , So if I deploy that web
application on my system , all team members cant access it . Also I cant ask
each and every member of my team to deply that application on there own
systems.
Can anyone suggest me that is there any servlet container (i e tomcat or be
it any servlet container) where I can deploy me application and all my team
mates can use that online.

Thanks in advance
Ajay :)