tomcat-users mailing list archives

From mauroS <roland.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject HttpSessionListener sessionDestroyed only called once for sessionID
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 21:44:29 GMT

hello,

I run jbossweb-tomcat55.sar inside jboss-4.0.5.CR1

I have one EAR file with two WAR files inside.

I added HttpSessionListener in web.xml to both wars.

If I request both war files from the same browser I have two HttpSession
objects with different hash but with the same sessionID. That is exacly what
I expected.
but sessionDestroyed is only called for the first HttpSession object and
never for the second !
furthermore sessionDestroyed is never called again for this sessionID also
if new HttpSessions with new hash and same sessionID are created !
If I request the war file with the "not destroyed session object" again,
there is never a new session created.

thanks in advance