tomcat-users mailing list archives

From mshowers <mr_show...@hotmail.com>
Subject Uploading Images - Refresh Directory
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:14:36 GMT

Looking for some help - I am using DWR (ajax) to upload image files to my web
app.

The app is running on Tomcat v6.0.

I'm putting the files into a directory in WebContent\images or
WebContent\images\<sub directories>

When I upload the images, I then want to display them on my page. heres the
problem.

Even if I reload the page, the images will not appear on the page untill I
go into the eclipse IDE and "REFRESH" the WebContent or Images directory.

Any suggestions as to how I can get around this?

Thanks!