tomcat-users mailing list archives

From G S <skis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat with Netscape Portable Runtime (NSPR)
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 19:58:51 GMT
Peter,

Thank you for the response.

My ultimate goal is to use the Netscape encryption modules through JSS on a
Tomcat Server.
I have JSS installed as a Security Provider on my system now but I have been
unable to get Tomcat to use it for SSL connections.

Do you have any suggestions on how I might accomplish that?

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 2:38 PM, Peter Crowther <peter.crowther@melandra.com