tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Pierre ASTIER <jpast...@analogue-paris.com>
Subject Re: Erreur : Could not initialize class com.sun.xml.ws.spi.ProviderImpl
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:33:38 GMT
Hello,

Thanks for your response.
If I put the jax-ws-2.1 library in the WEB-INF/lib directory in my
webapp I've got this error :

Oct 16, 2009 4:46:39 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve
invoke
SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet myPhotothequeControleur threw
exception
(java.lang.RuntimePermission accessDeclaredMembers)
	at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission
(AccessControlContext.java:323)
	at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission
(AccessController.java:546)
	at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:532)
	at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkMemberAccess(SecurityManager.java:
1662)

When you speak about the shared/lib directory, is this the tomcat
shared/lib directory ?
Because there is no shared/lib directory in my webapp.