tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Maciej Zabielski <...@tessel.pl>
Subject Application gets started twice
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 11:40:50 GMT
Hi,
I couldn't find anything related to my configuration problem.
I have Alfresco application installed under webapps/alfresco. The host looks like this:

<Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="false"
       <Context path="" docBase="/var/lib/tomcat5/webapps/alfresco"/>
       <Alias>alfresco.mydomain.com</Alias>
</Host>

When I look at the application log, or catalina.out I can see, that the application is started
twice.
(there are two "application started" entries)
That happens for each restart of Tomcat...

(alias is used for my Apache HTTPD connection, I use Tomcat5, Centos 5.3)

Thanks for your great support!
Mike