tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Janner" <Jeffrey.Jan...@PolyDyne.com>
Subject RE: Tyson Beffa is out of the Office
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 20:39:20 GMT
Well one can always set the auto-responder to not send them out to certain users (depending
on mail client/server, of course.)
You could self-filter with your client.  But then again, it would be nice if the list operator
could filter for all of us.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 6:42 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Tyson Beffa is out of the Office

anyone know how to filter off these annoying "my employer is paying me to not do any work
messages"
?
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

> Subject: Tyson Beffa is out of the Office
> From: Tyson.Beffa@sial.com
> To: users@tomcat.apache.org
> Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 04:06:32 -0500
>

> I will be out of the office starting  10/26/2009 and will not return until
> 11/02/2009.
>
> I will be out of the office on Vacation until November 2nd. For WebSphere
> issues please email WebSphere-Admin. Thanks- Tyson Beffa
>
> This message and any files transmitted with it are the property of
> Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, are confidential, and are intended
> solely for the use of the person or entity to whom this e-mail is
> addressed.  If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or
> otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this
> message in error, please contact the sender and delete this message
> immediately from your computer.  Any other use, retention,
> dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is
> strictly prohibited.

Windows 7: I wanted more reliable, now it's more reliable. Wow!
http://microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/default-ga.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:102009

*******************************  NOTICE  *********************************
This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply or by
telephone (call us collect at 512-343-9100) and immediately delete this
message and all its attachments.