tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Loading Jar files in a particular order on Tomcat 6
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2009 12:57:30 GMT

Larsen

Keeping more than one version of the same package and class will cause excessive Administrative
work
Maven Build Environments will allow you to deploy a specific package/class and version to
a profile
maven allows you to compile/install and deploy the same package/class with a different version
for Development, QA and Production profiles

http://maven.apache.org
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.