tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Valter Jorge <valter_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problems with Manager
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 20:17:16 GMT

Good afternoon,

I'm trying to develop a work linked to a project at UFPE, for this I need to do the deploy
some files in Tomcat.

I'm using Tomcat 6.0.20, installed by binary, Ubuntu 9.04, the package docs, examples and
manager are installed using the apt-get, but I can't access the manager, I has set up the
file tomcat-users.xml as follows:

<role rolename= "manager"/>
<user username= "tomcat" password= "catalina" roles="manager"/>

But I can't access the manager with these settings, I like to know what I can do to make this
setting so that I can access the manager normally.

Thanks!

Valter Jorge
VocĂȘ sabia que pode acessar o Messenger direto do seu Hotmail? Descubra como!
http://www.microsoft.com/brasil/windows/windowslive/products/tutoriais.aspx